- In Memoriam: Gordon MacKay Farquharson Q. C.Founder of The Toronto School of Theology, he was a recipient of the Queen Elizabeth ll Golden Jubilee Medal, awarded to Canadians who have made outstanding contributions to their communities.
- Extraordinary Gift Creates First Professorship in Chinese Buddhist StudiesThrough an extraordinary donation of $1.1 million from Buddhist Youth Alliance International to Victoria University, Emmanuel College will establish the Shi Wu De Professorship in Chinese Buddhist Studies.
- New Studies in Buddhism Stream in MPS Program at Emmanuel CollegeAnnouncing the creation of the Studies in Buddhism stream within the Master of Pastoral Studies (MPS) program. Applications now accepted for Fall 2015!
- EC doctoral student's article published in journal, The Hymn.Becca Whitla's article, “The Revolution and the Reign of God: Cuban Hymnody Gives Voice to a Distinctively Liberative Theology”, is in The Hymn: A Journal of Congregational Song (Winter 2015).
- EC ThD Student Co-Edits Book on Children's and Youth MinistryCongratulations to Emmanuel College ThD student, David Csinos, whose co-edited book, "Faith Forward, Volume 2: Re-Imagining Children's and Youth Ministry" has just been published by CopperHouse.
- Emmanuel College Shirts, Mugs and Tumblers For Sale!EC Merchandise for Sale! Purchase through our website via PayPal.
- Summer HoursSummer Hours effective May 19, 2015: Monday and Friday: CLOSED; Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 9:30 - 12:30 and 13:30 - 15:30.
- Christianity and China in the 21st CenturyEmmanuel College will host a Conference October 22-24, 2015 where well-known scholars and church leaders from China, Hong Kong, Canada and the U.S. will reflect on contemporary developments on Christianity in China.