Continuing Education EventsFall 2016 Con Ed Events
- Ministry of Supervision Course 2016The two-week Ministry of Supervision is offered at Five Oaks May 2-6, 2016 and Emmanuel College,October 24-28-2016
- Capacitar: Trauma Healing and TransformationCapacitar: Trauma Healing and Transformation is a 2016-17 Training Course with Patricia Mathes Cane which takes place over four weekends at Emmanuel College.
- Courage to Lead® Seasonal RetreatsThis seasonal retreat series is rooted in the belief that effective service and leadership flow from the identity and integrity of the person, and focuses on how we listen to ourselves and to each other in communal spaces that invite the voice of the soul to be heard.
- Loving the World: Eco-Economic Shake-upPlease come to this exciting Workshop with Cynthia Moe-Lobeda, international lecturer in matters of theology, ethics, economic justice and climate justice. We will explore a "spirituality of resistance" as a moral imperative calling people of all traditions to build a more just and compassionate world.
- Toronto Festival of Preaching: Lester Randall Preaching FellowshipToronto Festival of Preaching takes place at Yorkminster Park Baptist Church from October 23-25, 2016.
- End-of-Life ChoicesExplore the spiritual, ethical and emotional issues, regarding End-of-life Choices.
- Drawing from a Deeper Well Retreat SeriesThese three days of guided retreat are an opportunity to deepen your personal practices, and to nurture your own spiritual needs in the company of fellow seekers.
- Drawing from a Deeper Well 2016-17A monthly group spiritual direction programme with Anne Simmonds.
- A Spirituality of Depression WorkshopMental health is coming out of the closet. Yet beyond saying, "I have a mental illness," what else can we do In this workshop we will explore the mental illness of depression through spirituality and art.
- Holy Currencies for Congregational VitalityThis year-long interactive and hands-on series of workshops and webinars with Eric Law iempowers congregational teams to learn about and put into practice an approach to congregational ministry which is missional,
sustainable and rooted in grace.