Continuing Education Events
- Ministry of Supervision Course 2016The two-week Ministry of Supervision is offered at Five Oaks May 2-6, 2016 and Emmanuel College,October 24-28-2016
- Capacitar: Trauma Healing and TransformationCapacitar: Trauma Healing and Transformation is a 2016-17 Training Course with Patricia Mathes Cane which takes place over four weekends at Emmanuel College.
- Drawing from a Deeper Well Retreat SeriesThese three days of guided retreat are an opportunity to deepen your personal practices, and to nurture your own spiritual needs in the company of fellow seekers.
- Toronto Festival of Preaching: Lester Randall Preaching FellowshipToronto Festival of Preaching takes place at Yorkminster Park Baptist Church from October 23-25, 2016.
- End-of-Life ChoicesExplore the spiritual, ethical and emotional issues, regarding End-of-life Choices.
- Loving the World: Eco-Economic Shake-upPlease come to this exciting Workshop with Cynthia Moe-Lobeda, international lecturer in matters of theology, ethics, economic justice and climate justice. We will explore a "spirituality of resistance" as a moral imperative calling people of all traditions to build a more just and compassionate world.
- Jump-start your Creative SpiritJoin artist and teacher, Barbara Muir, in exploring the sources and expressions of creativity in our lives and work in this four-part series.
- Godly Play Introductory WorkshopIn this introductory workshop you will experience Godly Play stories, process and values and have an opportunity to use the materials and practice Godly Play storytelling.
- Holy Currencies for Congregational VitalityThis year-long interactive and hands-on series of workshops and webinars with Eric Law iempowers congregational teams to learn about and put into practice an approach to congregational ministry which is missional,
sustainable and rooted in grace.
- Godly Play Core TrainingThis series of Godly Play Commuter trainings is designed to allow you to experience and tell Godly play stories and learn how to set up and manage a Goldy Play space and session.
- Resilience in MinistryResilience in Ministry is an opportunity to explore how principles from complexity science and other systems theories can be helpful in navigating long-term ministry.
- A Spirituality of Depression WorkshopMental health is coming out of the closet. Yet beyond saying, "I have a mental illness," what else can we do In this workshop we will explore the mental illness of depression through spirituality and art.