Join us and develop the imagination and an action plan for sustainable ministry initiatives that look outward and focus on relationship building with people who don’t know about the church. This five-month program offers a holistic vision for congregational vitality plus trained, practical support to live out this goal in your context.
Designed for congregational teams of up to 6 people this program offers:
1. five in-person training days with Eric Law;
2. two four-hour on-line check-ins between sessions;
3. training in an approach to congregational ministry which is missional, sustainable and rooted in grace;
4. facilitator support to practice and implement learnings in your congregational context between sessions;
5. a six-month action plan to become more outward-focused and sustainable to take you forward after the course is over.
Eric Law, an Episcopal priest, is the founder and executive director of the Kaleidoscope Institute, the mission of which is to create inclusive and sustainable churches and communities. For more than 20 years, he has provided transformative and comprehensive training and resources for churches and ministries in all the major church denominations in the United States and Canada. More information about his work and publications can be found at www.kscopeinstitute.org/
For full information and application, click the link below.
Creating Sustainable Missional Ministries with Eric Lawgregations. First come first considered. June 2014