Doctor of Ministry
Emmanuel College DMin Brochure
TST DMin Overview
TST DMin Handbook
TST Advanced Degree Application and Instructions
Advanced Degree Tuition and Fees
Emmanuel College Listing of External Awards
TST Listing of Awards
Emmanuel College Faculty Directory
- A four year baccalaureate degree
- Master of Divinity degree, from an institution accredited by ATS or the equivalent, with second class standing (B+)
- Minimum of three to five years experience in the practice of ministry.
- A denominational or institutional letter of support from an appropriate official in your diocese, religious order, presbytery, conference or institution.
- For additional admission requirements please refer to the DMin Handbook.
Deadline to apply is January 7th. Late applications received on or before March 31st will be considered if space permits.
Applications are made directly to the Toronto School of Theology. The process and application are available here.
For more information contact:
Professor Tom Reynolds, Acting Vice Principal of Emmanuel College