2017 Fall - 2018 Winter Registration Instructions - Non-Conjoint Graduate Students
- Refer to the Emmanuel College 2017 Fall and 2018 Winter timetables for course selection (only 5000-6000 level courses apply to basic degree students).
- Complete and submit the Add Drop Form, the Full-Time Declaration Form, the 2017-2018 College Consent Form and any other pertinent TST Extension Forms to the office by August 14, 2017.
- An invoice will be emailed to you.
- Refer to the Non-Conjoint Program Tuition Table and the University of Toronto Refund Schedule
- College Fee - $40.27 per fall or winter session;
- TGSA Fee - $9.00 (FT) or $4.50 (PT) per fall or winter session.
- System Access Fee - $55 (one-time charge)
- Upon minimum payment, the student will need to come to the main office for the issuance of their student card.
- Library card:
- UofT library reader card: graduate students in years 1-8, Emmanuel College will cover the cost of your library card.
- Years 9+: you will be invoiced for UofT library access: fee of $196 for one session, or $310 for September through August, will be levied.
- Interested part-time students may self-enrol for the UTSU Health and Dental Plan. Please refer to the Emmanuel College Registrar's Office Portal announcements for further instructions.