2018 Winter Registration Instructions - Non-Conjoint Basic Degree Students
- Refer to the Emmanuel College 2018 Winter timetable for course selection (only 1000-3000 level courses apply to basic degree students).
- Complete and submit to the office the Add Drop Form by December 15, 2017 and the 2017-2018 College Consent Form by January 12, 2018. If you are dropping a course(s), please refer to the 2017 Fall and 2018 Winter Refund Schedule, and submit your course drop request to the Main Office by the final business day preceding the due date.
- An invoice will be emailed to you.
- Refer to the Non-Conjoint Program Tuition Table
- College Fee - $52.12 per fall or winter session;
- ECSS Fee - $46.35 per fall or winter session;
- Vic Commuter Fee - $30.80 per fall or winter session.
- System Access Fee - $55 (one-time charge)
- Upon payment (all fees are due January 8, 2018), the student will need to come to the main office for the issuance of their student card.
- A Guest UTORid will be emailed to the student for Blackboard/Portal access.
- Library card options:
- Emmanuel library card: free of charge.
- UofT library reader card: a fee of $196 for one session will be levied.
- When submitting your Add Drop Form, please inform us of your library card preference.
- Interested non-conjoint students who begin studies in January 2018 may self-enrol for the UTSU Health and Dental Plan. Please refer to the Emmanuel College Registrar's Office Portal announcements for further instructions.