2019 Fall - 2020 Winter Registration Instructions - Non-Conjoint Basic Degree and Diploma Students
Please be advised that non-conjoint non-degree basic students are considered as students of Emmanuel College, and not of the University of Toronto.
- Refer to the 2019 Fall and 2020 Winter Timetables for course selection (only 1000-3000 level courses apply to basic degree students). Course syllabi and details are available on the TST website.
- Complete and submit to the Emmanuel Office the Add Drop Form by August 12, 2019. If you are dropping a course(s), please refer to the 2019 Fall and 2020 Winter Refund Schedule and submit your course drop request to the Main Office by the final business day preceding the due date.
- An invoice with a PayPal link (with a payment due date) will be emailed to you.
- Cost per HF/HS/HY course is $689.00;
- College Fee - $56.59 per fall or winter session;
- ECSS Fee - $46.35 per fall or winter session;
- Vic Student Services Fee - $33.45 per fall or winter session.
- System Access Fee - $55.00 (one-time charge)
- Upon payment of fees, the student will need to come to the main office for the issuance of their student card.
- A Guest UTORid will be emailed to the student for Quercus access if applicable.
- Library card options:
- Emmanuel library card: free of charge.
- UofT library reader card: a fee of $196.00 (for 6 months) or $310.00 (for 12 months) will be levied if this option is picked.