Are you in need of a Replacement Diploma?
Diplomas that were lost, destroyed, damaged, require a name change, or were never claimed can be replaced at a cost of $80.00 CDN.
Please complete the Statutory-Declaration form and return it along with your payment.
Emmanuel College will only process diploma replacement requests in early May.
Replacement diplomas will be held for one year following the date of reissue.
If you make a request to have your diploma delivered to you, it will be sent via courier.
The fee is:
• $40.00 CAD within Canada
• $55.00 CAD to the USA
• $70.00 CAD to International destinations
IMPORTANT: (please read carefully)
• Please note that faxed or otherwise electronically signed or sent copies will not be accepted. Your original signature must appear on this form. This form must be received with your payment.
• All diplomas that are couriered will require a signature by the receiving party.
• Please provide an address where your diploma can be received during business hours (9am-5pm, Monday-Friday), to avoid delay and returned diplomas.
• If undeliverable, the Courier Depot will hold the package for 5 days before returning it to Emmanuel College. It will then be subject to further payment for another delivery.
• Courier services will not deliver to P.O. Boxes. Please include a full street name and number.