The International Music Scholar Award provides 100% tuition support for up to two years to an outstanding international student studying full-time in the Master of Sacred Music degree program.
Terms and Conditions
- The student must be enrolled in the Master of Sacred Music (MSMus) degree program at Emmanuel College.
- The student must be registered full-time during the academic year (September to April) with a course load of 2.0-2.5 UofT course credits, and maintain a minimum GPA of 2.70 per fall or winter session. Payment of the award will be in two installments – late November (fall tuition) and late February (winter tuition).
- The award will cover only Emmanuel College courses during the summer session. Payment of tuition will be in mid-August.
- The award period limit is up to two years of study.
- The full tuition support excludes Letter of Permission courses.
- Extra courses above and beyond the program requirements are also excluded.
- Regular applicable incidental, ancillary and other fees are the responsibility of the student.
- Housing and living expenses are also the responsibility of the student.
- For the award to be renewed in the second year of study, the student must have a zero balance and be in good academic standing.
- A student who has been granted on-admission transfer credit courses is only eligible for a pro-rated tuition grant.
- Emmanuel College has the right to withdraw support during the course of study if the student is on academic probation. The college reserves the right to request the student to pay back a portion of the financial support.
- This award cannot be deferred, transferred or extended.