Informed by its Christian heritage, relationship with both church and university, and its Canadian, urban, and pluralistic location, Emmanuel College provides an education characterized by rigorous theological inquiry, contextual analysis, commitment to justice, and inclusive practice.
Emmanuel is fortunate to have a committed and loyal group of alumni/ae, friends, staff and faculty who choose to support Emmanuel's vision each year with their gift to the Annual Fund.
Community involvement and support is an integral part of the Emmanuel experience. The Annual Fund continues to help provide students with opportunities to engage in social, spiritual and academic opportunities. Events such as colloquiums and community luncheons are intended to enrich community life, deepen theological integration, and foster spiritual and vocation formation.
Your annual gift directly supports the experiences that make Emmanuel a dynamic, diverse, and thriving theological community.
To make a gift, simply click on the Give Now button above, or contact the alumni office at emm.alumni@utoronto.
Your support is vital for the success of our many initiatives and projects.
Talk with the Advancement Team!
Alumni Affairs & Advancement Office
150 Charles Street West, Suite 300
Toronto, ON M5S 1K9
Main Office Phone No. 416-585-4500, 1-888-262-9775
- Louise Yearwood, Executive Director, email@example.com, ext. 416-585-4501
- Mary Heinmaa, Director of Philanthropy, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 416-585-4502
- Sharon Gregory, Associate Director, Gift Planning, email@example.com, 416-813-4050
- Ruth-Ann MacIntyre, Senior Development Officer, Annual Giving, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 416-585-4526
- Bonette Valdez Cruzada, Donations & Database Coordinator, email@example.com, ext. 416-585-4469